Low fat Chicken Marsala recipe healthy
3 Tbsp whole-wheat flour
3 Tbsp white-colored flour
1/4 tsp white pepper
1 - 1 1/2 pound chicken cutlets
3 c sliced up mushrooms
2 Tbsp thinly sliced shallots
1/2 c Marsala wine
1/2 c low-sodium chicken broth
2 Tbsp sliced parsley
1/2 tsp sliced fresh thyme leaf
1. In a shallow dish, combine flours and pepper. Dredge chicken in mixture and put aside.
2. Gently coating a big, nonstick skillet with preparing squirt and heat on medium-high. Include chicken and sauté until softly browned, two to three mins per part. Eliminate cutlets to a plate and hold cozy.
3. Include mushrooms and shallots to pan; blend for one to two minutes.
4. Include wine to pan. Reduce to a glaze, scraping any free brown bits from bottom of cooking pan.
5. Lower heat and add broth, parsley, and thyme. Blend; prepare until broth decreases by 1 / 2.
6. Return chicken to pan and simmer for 5 minutes. Serve hot.
Makes 4 portions. Per serving: 224 cal, 2 g fat (1 g sat), 400 g salt, 20 g carbs, 1 g fiber, 27 g necessary protein
Ensure it is a meal
Mash 1/2 glass boiled purple bliss potatoes (leave the skins on for optimum diet) with 1 Tbsp fat-free cream-cheese, 1 Tbsp skim-milk, and salt-and-pepper to taste. Serve alongside 1/2 glass peeled, sliced carrots that have been boiled, drained, and glazed with 1 tsp honey. This pair of belly-filling edges adds only 116 calories, for a dinnertime total of 340.