Healthy low fat Chicken recipes
5 Smart Points 251 Calories
An Italian classic, lightened up. Cooking the cutlet instead of frying actually lightens this dish up while remaining moist and full of flavor. Serve this over spaghetti or with a sizable salad to keep it regarding lighter side.
We all love this dish in my house, it’s ideal for a weeknight however good enough to serve to organization. This really is in addition how I bake my chicken cutlets if you prefer it without mozzarella cheese and sauce. Child friendly and delicious, get this tonight!!
Baked Chicken Parmesan
- 4 (about 8 oz each) chicken breast, fat trimmed, sliced in half to make 8
- 3/4 cup seasoned breadcrumbs (I used whole wheat flour)
- 1/4 glass grated Parmesan mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp butter, melted (or olive-oil)
- 3/4 cup zero fat mozzarella mozzarella cheese (we utilized Polly-o)
- cooking squirt
- Preheat range to 450°. Spray a big cooking sheet softly with spray.
- Combine breadcrumbs and parmesan mozzarella cheese in a dish. Melt the butter an additional bowl. Gently brush the butter onto the chicken, then dip into breadcrumb combination. Place on cooking sheet and perform because of the staying chicken.
- Gently spray a bit more oil above and bake inside range for 25 minutes.
- Eliminate from range, spoon 1 tbsp sauce over each piece of chicken and top each with 1 1/2 tbsp of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 5 more minutes or until mozzarella cheese is melted.
Yield: 8 Servings, Serving Size: 1 piece
- Amount Per Serving:
- Smart Points: 5
- Points +: 6
- Calories: 251
- Complete Fat: 9.5g
- Saturated Fat: g
- Cholesterol: 14mg
- Sodium: mg
- Carbohydrates: 14g
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Glucose: 0g
- Protein: 31.5g