Healthy eating Crockpot Pot recipes
I got it in my head that i needed to start an innovative new web log sets about preparing 10 crockpot freezer meals hourly. I began by simply making 10 dishes in an hour last week and I’ll attempt to make 20 meals in 2 hours after that, etc. (You can see me make 30 meals in 3 hours here.)
Since I’ve made a huge selection of freezer meals I'm sure what takes the most time when prepping dishes – PEELING AND CUTTING FRESH VEGATABLES. I thought on how to reduce that point while nevertheless making healthy meals and made a decision to purchase more vegetables that may be put into the bags as-is (like child carrots and spinach) and frozen veggies. I also bought pre-packed spruce blends to lessen measuring time.
Here you will find the 10 meals that I made:
- Crockpot Sweet and Sour Pork Chops with stir-fry vegetables
- Crockpot Tomato Basil Chicken with baby spinach
- Crockpot Southwestern Chicken Chili with peppers and corn
- Crockpot Brown glucose Bourbon Chicken with green beans
- Crockpot Honey Lime Chicken with butternut squash
- Crockpot Ground Turkey Tacos with bell peppers
- Crockpot Beef Stew with veggies
- Crockpot Pot Roast with carrots and potatoes
- Crockpot Hamburger Vegetable Soup with peas and carrots
- Crockpot Beef Teriyaki with sugar snap peas
Once I got residence from the grocery store, my infant passed out on my lap thus I also had time and energy to develop some adorable freezer labels for my bags. I like labeling my dishes utilizing the name of dish, ”use-by” date (that will be 3 months from prep date), and cooking guidelines. That way i am aware what to do when we’re prepared to eat the dinner.
I got away all needed ingredients, set my microwave timer for 60 minutes, and got to work. I usually fill my freezer bags in an assembly range but since I performedn’t need prep any fresh vegatables We centered on filling one case at the same time.
We layered my fridge bags like this:
- Vegetables at the bottom.
- Sauces and herbs at the center. (it is a lot better than placing all of them at the very top or bottom because they’re less likely to stick to the bag later.)
- Animal meat at the very top. (By doing this it is 1st ingredient dumped to the crockpot and cook nearest toward heating source.)
I understood I wanted to generally share my crockpot fridge dishes in an article and so I purchased all the ingredients at a small neighborhood supermarket. I am hoping meaning you’ll have the ability to discover exact same ingredients making them as well. In general, we invested slightly below $100 or $10 per meal. Yay!
Whenever we’re ready to eat our meals all i have to do is thaw them instantly when you look at the fridge or perhaps in the early morning in water. After that I’ll prepare them for 4 hours within my 6-quart crockpot or 8 hours during my 4-quart crockpot. Include a side of rice or fresh loaves of bread and dinner is performed. (I included serving recommendations with my recipes preceding.)