Healthy diet soup recipes
Soup to-be consumed ALL THE TIME just as much so when often as possible.
- 2 – 11oz. cans chicken noodle soup (Campbell Healthy)
- 5 stalks of celery (diced)
- 1 lb. pack frozen sequence beans
- 4 carrots (diced)
- 4 potatoes (diced)
- ½ green pepper (diced)
- 2 onions (diced)
The diet also bears a striking similarity into the cabbage soup diet.
7 Time Diet PlanDay 1
Any fruit (except bananas). Cantaloupes and watermelon tend to be reduced in calories than most other fresh fruits. Eat only soup and fresh fruit today. Time 2
All veggies. Eat until you are full with fresh raw, cooked or canned veggies. You will need to eat green leafy veggies and stay far from dried out beans, peas or corn. Eat veggies combined with soup and a baked potato at supper with butter. Don’t consume any fresh fruits through today. Time 3
Eat all the soup, vegetables and fruit you prefer. Do not have a baked potato. Day 4
Bananas and skim-milk: Eat at the very least 3 bananas and take in just as much milk as you're able now, combined with the soup. Day 5
Beef and tomatoes: you have 10 to 20 ounces of meat and a might of tomatoes, or as much as 6 tomatoes about this day. Eat the soup one or more times these days. Day 6
Beef and veggies, eat to your heart’s content for the meat and veggies today. You may also have 2-3 steaks if you prefer with green leafy veggies but no baked potato. Be sure to eat the soup at least one time today. Day 7
Brown rice, unsweetened fruit juice and veggies, until complete (and consume the soup). You could add prepared veggies towards rice should you desire.
- Unsweetened drinks
- Beverage (in addition herbal)
- Cranberry juice
- Lots of liquid
The soup could be consumed anytime.
Sacred Heart Eating Plan Variations
Here's another version of the food diet – alleged to came from Lehigh Valley Hospital, Pennsylvania.
Follow the everyday arrange for 2 successive weeks, then use the following week down. You can easily duplicate the period for as long as you like or unless you reach finally your diet objective.MONDAY
Eat SOUP and all sorts of the FRESH FRUIT that you would like. Absolutely nothing else. (no bananas) TUESDAY
Eat SOUP and all sorts of the new GREENS you want. Nothing else. (no corn or beans). WEDNESDAY
Consume SOUP and EACH FRUIT & GREENS, all you want. Absolutely nothing else. THURSDAY
Consume SOUP all day long and 3 BANANAS. 1 GLASS OF SKIM-MILK. Absolutely nothing else. FRIDAY
Eat SOUP, around 8 TOMATOES and ALL the skinless CHICKEN, lean MEAT & FISH you want. Nothing else. SATURDAY
Consume SOUP, all skinless CHICKEN, lean MEAT & FISH you want… nothing else. SUNDAY
Eat SOUP and all sorts of the BROWN RICE that you would like. Nothing else.
The Problems With This Specific Eating Plan
- Any diet that would tell you firmly to consume endless purple beef isn't healthy, specifically for those with cardiovascular disease or cholesterol dilemmas.
- Diet programs that only give attention to particular meals teams and get rid of other individuals isn’t renewable lasting.
- Without calorie or portion instructions set up, individuals could digest inadequate calories or way too many on certain days.
Program Maybe Not Endorsed by A Medical Center
The dietary plan is not recommended
- The Sacred Heart Hospital in Montreal Canada (Hôpital Sacre Coeur) granted a pr release in 2004 stating that “no nutritionist within Hospital took part into the development of this diet”.
While folks have reported losing a lot of weight in the Sacred Heart Diet Plan, it is really not a diet that may advertise long-term healthier weight loss¹ ².