Healthy Carb Free dinner recipes
Traditional shrimp scampi made into a low-carb meal with zucchini noodles. It’s unbelievably effortless, fast & healthier! 214.3 calories.the DIFFERENT DISHES
Today if you don’t know what a spiralizer is, it’s fundamentally a veggie slicer, cutting super-thin pieces resembling spaghetti strands, producing a more healthful, grain-free replacement for standard pasta.
The surface is incredibly tender with some bit of bite, and I also just love tips on how to twirl it like spaghetti. And it also goes beautifully inside buttery, garlicky shrimp scampi along with that radiant lemon goodness.
On top of that, I don’t need certainly to feel guilty about eating this after all!
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 lb method shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp purple pepper flakes, or more, to taste
- 1/4 glass chicken stock
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Kosher salt and newly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 weight (4 medium-sized) zucchini, spiralized
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Melt butter in a big skillet over medium high temperature. Add shrimp, garlic and red pepper flakes. Cook, stirring sporadically, until pink, about 2-3 mins.
- Stir in chicken stock and lemon liquid; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Provide a-simmer; blend in zucchini noodles until well-combined, about 1-2 mins.
- Serve immediately, garnished with Parmesan and parsley, if desired.
Servings Per Container 4
Amount Per Portion
Calories 214.3 Calories from Fat 77.4
per cent Constant Value*
Complete Fat 8.6g 13%
Saturated Fat 4.7g 24%
Trans Fat 0.3g
Cholesterol 232.7mg 78%
Sodium 338.1mg 14percent
Complete Carbohydrate 7.8g 3per cent
Dietary Fiber 1.9g 8per cent
Protein 27.0g 54per cent
*Percent frequent Values derive from a 2, 000 fat diet. Your daily values might higher or lower based on your fat requirements.