Biscuits calorie count
© Provided by related News whon’t love a biscuit?
Whether it’s milk and snacks or a chocolate digestion together with your sit down elsewhere, there’s a biscuit to accommodate every taste around.
Unfortuitously, not totally all cookies have equal levels of fat and calories so according to your inclination, you could be eating more than you bargained for!© Provided by Associated Information
Which is the reason why we’re here to aid. We’ve taken a subsection of your favourite bikkies and ranked them if you wish of calorie and fat content.
Yes, we understand ignorance is bliss but sooner or later, we need to address the fact that we’re struggling to close our jeans…
Here are the best and worst cookies to consume the next occasion you are feeling the urge to own something along with your cuppa:
10. Hobnobs (Chocolate) – 92kCal, 4.5g fat© Supplied By Associated Information
9. Jammie Dodgers – 83 kCal, 3g fat© Provided by Associated News
8. McVitie’s Digestives – 71kCal, 3.2g fat© Given By Associated Information
7. Hobnobs (Plain) – 67kCal, 3.1g fat© Given By Related Information
6. Bourbons – 67kCal, 3g fat© Supplied By Related News
5. Jaffa Cakes – 46kCal, 1g fat© Provided by Related News
4. Deep Tea – 38kCal, 1.3g fat© Provided by Related News
3. Custard Creams – 34kCal, 1.2g fat© Given By Related Information
2. Tuc Crackers – 24kCal, 1.3g fat© Provided by Related Information